It is the joint responsible for moving the lower jaw forward, back and side to side. All problems that prevent the normal work of this complex system of muscles, ligaments, discs, and bones are called TMJ alteration.
- Headaches (often similar to migraines)
- Pain in the ears
- Pain and pressure below the eyes
- A click or click when opening or closing the mouth
- Pain caused by yawning, opening the mouth widely or chewing
- jaws that “block” or “come out of place”
- Painful discomfort in the jaw muscles
- A sudden change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit each other.
At the Pons Soria Dental Clinic we have a unit to solve these jaw problems since we have the training, technology and unconditional support of our physiotherapist specializing in craniomandibular dysfunction.