All on four
As in all fields, the advances that have been developed in terms of Dental Dentistry and specifically, in advanced Dental Implantology techniques are enormous in recent times.
Prosthetic options when a patient suffers a total absence of teeth are complicated. However, today there are extremely advanced minimally invasive solutions with successful and functional results at breakneck speeds.
These are prosthetic rehabilitation techniques on ‘All on 4’ and ‘All on 6’ implants, latest generation implant techniques that give patients who have lost several or all dental pieces the chance to replace all the dental pieces of upper and / or lower arch in one day and with an adjusted number of dental implants with a 95% success rate.
They are titanium implants, biocompatible and high strength. Sometimes a type of dental implants is used longer than usual, which is especially indicated in edentulous patients, that is, without teeth and with a deficient bone. Due to its length, every possible match is taken from contact with the bone. The difference lies in the inclination in the position of two of the four implants that are placed in the mouth.
How do they do that?
In the same procedure, the pieces are removed and the implants are placed in the corresponding positions.
At the end of the surgery, a transitional prosthesis with a perfect fit is placed, so that the patient leaves with the functionality of his teeth absolutely rehabilitated.
After the period of osseointegration that the dentist in Valencia marks, the temporary prosthesis is replaced by a definitive one.
What advantages does it have?
- Time: Visits become shorter and the immediate loading of the prosthesis makes the time to wear the transitional prosthesis become merely testimonial. It saves number of appointments and treatment times.
- Cost: Usually, under normal conditions, the costs of All on 4 and All on 6 are usually lower than other rehabilitation treatments that require surgery, tissue regeneration or more implants.
- Quality of life. The fact that the patient recovers the functionality by means of a prosthesis on implants the same day in which they are placed, makes the quality of life of the same superior to other types of interventions.
- Less bone loss
- Hygiene: There is greater access to oral hygiene.
- Psychological improvement: The sensation of functional recovery (chewing and speech) and aesthetics that the patient has, result in a personal and social psychological improvement.
- Stability: Allows rehabilitation of complete arches in a single act. Given its characteristics, both in patients with little and in normal conditions, the stability and retention of the prosthesis is always greater.
Do you have more questions about implants? Always consult with your dentist in Valencia, who will advise you which technique is the most appropriate for your case, always seeking to gain in quality of life, speed, reliability and durability.
To make sure it is, do not hesitate and make an appointment online or through the phone. 96 3303344 or 96 0500242 or on our website www.clinicadentalponssoria.com and consult with your dentist in Valencia.
And remember that we do not close during the month of August and we will continue attending you at our clinic in Alfredo Torán y Olmos, 7 (corner Avda. Francia, 27).
Do you find our articles interesting? Here you will find more! Keep up to date with all our news and innovations in oral health in our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts.